PDA

View Full Version : which equipments enable priest ability in animal form?

liquidyoga
07-30-2019, 08:38 PM
Currently enjoying playing Pig/Priest. Is wielding a mainhand or offhand weapon (for e.g. staff) that enables priest abilities not enough to activate the Priest skill when in animal form? Does it have to be jewellery or armor?

Thanks.

cr00cy
07-30-2019, 10:41 PM
Yes, weapons do not enable skills for animal forms. Its true for Necromancy and Druid too. I guess its because coding would get messy, and could lead to bugs where animals could use skills they are not intended to. So you need jewelery or armor. I think there are belts than enable priest too...

liquidyoga
07-31-2019, 02:09 AM
Thank you cr00cy.

liquidyoga
07-31-2019, 09:29 AM
I think there are belts than enable priest too...

I have never seen any though. Are they random or purchasable from an NPC? I know that the toolcraftable one (The Belt of the Priest) does not enable priest abilities. (I checked the wiki entry on belts but couldn't find any examples/references...)

Any input would be appreciated.

Ranperre
07-31-2019, 10:06 AM
I have never seen any though. Are they random or purchasable from an NPC? I know that the toolcraftable one (The Belt of the Priest) does not enable priest abilities. (I checked the wiki entry on belts but couldn't find any examples/references...)

Any input would be appreciated.

I know of no belt.

You can trade for priest enabling neck pieces with lapis lazulis and glowy yellow crystals to the priest trainers (gets expensive/annoying to get that many lapis). At 70, there are two priest enabling neck pieces in GK; one drops from orcs (+35 armor) and the other drops from the creatures downstairs (-5% psych damage).

Clip
07-31-2019, 12:31 PM
There's a "Buckle of Arisetsu" that the wiki says you can barter from Aralorn (http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Aralorn).

liquidyoga
07-31-2019, 03:21 PM
There's a "Buckle of Arisetsu" that the wiki says you can barter from Aralorn (http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Aralorn).

Thank you both; yes I already have the Buckle of Arisetsu -- the -25 health is not attractive though.

Maybe some day Priest belts as loot will get some love too.