PDA

View Full Version : How to activate some of the Demo's Restrictive Features on my account?

LightNovelFan
06-29-2019, 01:38 PM
Under the "Social Tab", I can do some restrictions, but not these:

CAN sell items at vendors, but CANNOT buy other players' used items
CANNOT milk other players (or be milked, if they become a cow)
CANNOT buy consignment items or place their own consignments
CANNOT purchase from player stores or open their own stores
CANNOT place or complete player-work-orders
CANNOT use deployed gadgeteering items such as vending machines and rafflers

What is the toggle/command to activate more of these on a full account? In particular, I really want to activate not buying Used from shops to replicate Runescape's Ironman Mode but more of these features would be great to activate.

Thanks.

It has been a while without response. I assume it's not possible to activate these on my account right now, unfortunately.

Adric the Red
08-23-2019, 07:06 PM
Been a while since I looked at these forums. But anyway, there's no "setting" to enable these things. When you go from the demo version to the paid version, they are automagically enabled for you.

I played the demo version for a while before I finally bought the game. As soon as I bought it, all these were available. I did not have to do anything in the game to "enable them. If you paid for the game and they are not "enabled" for you, then it would seem to me you have a problem.

(I suspect if they did have an in-game setting to enable them, it would only be a matter of time before someone came out with a hack to give "demo" players access to these features without paying for the game).

Edit:
On reading this again, I'm now thinking you want to "disable" these things, so your "paid" account is subject to the "demo" restrictions? Either way, I don't know of any settings to do what you're asking.