PDA

View Full Version : cheesemaking experience

Figger1
06-04-2019, 03:39 PM
I have noticed when I have to age cheese that when I collect the aged cheese, I usually get half the experience than I got when crafting it. But I just collected some Limburger cheese and it gave 75% of crafting experience. !76 to craft and 132 to collect the cask.
Does it increase from now on or is it a mistake.

Figger1
06-04-2019, 09:20 PM
normally it takes 2 hours to age cheese but this cheese takes 3 hours, which is 50% longer, so maybe it gets 50% more experience.

cr00cy
06-05-2019, 09:21 AM
Probbaly. i finished levleing Cheesemaking some time ago, so I cna't check it myself, but it would make sense. I'm also almost sure that if you have exp boost when crafting cask, it will affect amount of exp you get when collectign it even if you collect caska fter exp boost expired.

Or Craftign exp boosts dont affect collecting casks at all. I wouldn't know, since I always had exp boost when leveling Cheesmaking.

SaintOtis
02-27-2023, 02:21 AM
I have noticed when I have to age cheese that when I collect the aged cheese, I usually get half the experience than I got when crafting it. But I just collected some Limburger cheese and it gave 75% of crafting experience. !76 to craft and 132 to collect the cask. Minesweeper (https://mines-weeper.io)
Does it increase from now on or is it a mistake.

This is an incredibly fun and rewarding day where you will not only learn new skills but you will take home samples of cheese to impress your family and friends with.