PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyway to delete this forum account?

spider91301
05-24-2019, 08:35 AM
Since I am done playing or doing anything related to this game I want to delete this account is there a way to do it?

Silkt
05-24-2019, 08:50 AM
Why? Just do the same as everyone else who leaves a game, uninstall, log out of the forum and remove from bookmarks or favourites or whatever browser you use. Why do the staff of a game have to spend any time or resources to satisfy a request that achieves nothing productive from their end?

spider91301
05-24-2019, 01:15 PM
Why? Just do the same as everyone else who leaves a game, uninstall, log out of the forum and remove from bookmarks or favourites or whatever browser you use. Why do the staff of a game have to spend any time or resources to satisfy a request that achieves nothing productive from their end?

I am saying I want every dam post I have ever made removed but ok I get your point on them not wanting to waste resources -_- just got off work and this kind of comment is not really productive glad to see ass hats still exist

Karamasha
05-25-2019, 10:07 AM
Wouldn't it be better to just take a very long break from the game and the forum?
Maybe after some months you would consider coming back?

Jester
05-27-2019, 02:43 PM
While I agree with the previous comments that the reasonable solution is to simply uninstall and log out, I also believe in the right to be forgotten. As such, there should be such an option to delete an account. Also, isn't that part of GDPR?

Citan
05-27-2019, 11:41 PM
(We're a private non-EU company and are not required to abide by the GDPR, but by separate trade agreements.)

We don't currently offer a way to delete all of your forum posts. But if you've revealed your real name, address, or other personal information in a forum post and would like it to be deleted, please email the URL of the forum post to support@projectgorgon.com.