PDA

View Full Version : So will anything else related to this game be added to the steam store in the future

spider91301
05-11-2019, 06:11 AM
Literally have cash just sitting in my steam wallet I put it in there a long time ago to have reserve cash encase anything else gets added to the steam store for this game I can buy but now.... I don't know if I should use it or save it

spider91301
05-17-2019, 11:23 PM
And the answer is no case closed delete thread

Silvonis
05-18-2019, 03:02 AM
Literally have cash just sitting in my steam wallet I put it in there a long time ago to have reserve cash encase anything else gets added to the steam store for this game I can buy but now.... I don't know if I should use it or save it

What would you like to see added?

spider91301
05-20-2019, 01:27 PM
What would you like to see added?

Probably cosmetics like black dyes, name changes vouchers, maybe a cosmetic cape with no stats to look like a bad as* but besides that I don't have any other ideas that wont get any backlash would love pockets but with people bitching about anything perk wise that leeches cant get for free I doubt that would happen and thank hour for responding

Ps. I don't get people life is literally pay2win pockets are not pay2win you guys let us have pocket armor godam the sht you get shot down for makes me mad, pockets are just a convenience

Also maybe have a exclusive feature life /druid timer or have the ability to access all storages from any storage/zone npc