PDA

View Full Version : Punch and Jab

Illmaster
05-01-2019, 01:03 PM
I apologize if this was covered on another thread, I tried searching but didn't find anything.

Does Punch and Jab share the same combat refresh cool down? I noticed when both abilities are ready for combat refresh (flashing wing symbol) if I use punch and trigger the combat refresh and then immediately use jab after, I am unable to get the refresh from Jab. Is that suppose to happen or should I be getting a combat refresh from Jab as well (if both abilities have flashing blue wing symbol). Basically I want to know if I should be getting two combat refreshes in a row (one from punch and one from jab).

Celler
05-01-2019, 04:27 PM
A few skills have more than 1 ability that can be used to provide the combat refresh.
There just a different option you can if you have both on the bar use either to trigger the refresh but then both will go back on timer and become available to provide the refresh together.

You can of course use the ability as normal until the refresh becomes available again .Think it's 15 seconds.

Illmaster
05-02-2019, 08:06 AM
Okay, that makes sense. So in other words, combat skill lines have one combat refresh but some have multiple abilities that can trigger that one refresh.