PDA

View Full Version : Account Deleted by someone. Can anything be done?

Mr. SEv3N
05-01-2019, 05:51 AM
I stupidly left the client running after logging out and just minimized it. I did this after having a long back and forth with my SO and logged out to leave the room and get a drink. When I come back, she's just leaving the room and said "Maybe now you'll have more time..." as she passed me.

and of course, as cliche as it is, she managed to delete my only character, Mr.7

so, 706 hours of gametime is now gone. I know the warning, "Character deletion is FOREVER." So that's why i'm not bothering to post a huge message here. Is there even a small chance I can regain my character?

Edit: I can verify who I am, and whatever else is needed. I'll re-pay the cost of the game if I could have it restored.

Vish
05-01-2019, 06:55 AM
just send ticket to support, it may be possible but may take some time

Mr. SEv3N
05-01-2019, 08:21 AM
How can i send one?

Daguin
05-01-2019, 09:08 AM
Send an email over to support@projectgorgon.com

I'm very sorry about your misfortune, and this reminds me not to play with my own SO aggro rage crit. :rolleyes:

Deldaron
05-01-2019, 09:42 AM
So sorry to hear this Mr7 - I hope that regardless of what happens you still hang around alharth - if you need some help jump starting a char please feel free to reach out!

Mr. SEv3N
05-01-2019, 10:15 AM
thanks for that. I very much like PG so I'm starting another account, but I'd really like to start from where i was.