PDA

View Full Version : A formal Challenge to Citan

ProfessorCat
03-08-2019, 01:07 PM
Good afternoon, Citan, Devs, and Players.

I would like to formally challenge Citan with showing off his combat skills in game. I'm sure nobody has logged more hours into the combat system than you, and I think we would all be humbled and educated by witnessing some peak performance and all around asskickery.

The Rules Are Simple:

Create a video, preferably with audio, showcasing your combat knowledge (alternatively an in game event that someone else could record)
Choose a build and skill combo that are currently available to players
Choose any/all mods on the gear, once again within limitations of what in game players have (Max enchanted, current base stats, etc)
Choose any (number of) Boss(es) to showcase your abilities. Three manticores at once? Piece of cake!
Show off feats of strength that you think the player base as a whole are struggling with, or flat out doing wrong
Showcase some of your favorite combos, or synergies that you've made, and feel are under-appreciated by current players
Any buffs, potions, and skills that are currently available to players are fair game.
Feel free to throw in any self-imposed limitations to the challenge as well

Let's make this a competition, and the first person in game to duplicate Citan's feats of strength on video, will be awarded a grand prize of 500,000 Councils.