PDA

View Full Version : Other MMOs while waiting for Project: Gorgon?

Warlock
12-24-2016, 03:52 AM
Hey guys! I was just wondering if any of you were playing other MMOs on the side while waiting for the steam launch of Project: Gorgon. I actually stumbled across Project: Gorgon while trying to find an MMO to play and found it this way.

If anyone plays any other MMOs, maybe a couple of us could chill there? I'm playing FFXIV right now.

cr00cy
12-24-2016, 04:12 PM
I played FFXIV for soem time, but atkign break now. What serwer oyu are at? Im played on Odin.

From otehr mmos i I play ESO from tiem to time, and Lol.

Used to waste far too much of my time in Firefall, but sadly, its dying game. Such a shame, it had gerat potential. And there is nothing quite like it on market right now.

Other than this i kinda move from game to game(not only mmos) when i feel like taking break from PG. But i havent sticked with any for too long (expect Witcher 3 and XCom 2).

drivendawn
12-24-2016, 08:45 PM
I'm a FFXIV player as well from Mateus. I am taking a break as well and have been playing Gorgon more lately. Guess I needed a break from all the instances.:p

snowe
12-25-2016, 10:54 AM
I'm playing non-MMOs as a part of taking a break from Guild Wars 2 while waiting for Star Citizen while newly waiting for Project: Gorgon... I think.

It's hard to tell, because I've spent an awful lot of time waiting for Project: Gorgon this past week by playing Project: Gorgon.

Auth
12-25-2016, 11:15 AM
I've spent an awful lot of time waiting for Project: Gorgon this past week by playing Project: Gorgon.Haha, same. ;)

Warlock
12-25-2016, 04:08 PM
Haha so you guys do all play lots of different games! I've constantly tried to find new upcoming games, all of which have failed in my opinion. I don't like Guardians of Ember, or even Revelation Online that's upcoming.

As for FFXIV, I'm in Behemoth right now, but I'm contemplating moving to Balmung as I heard it's the most populated. I really miss that feeling when there were so many people in a city. Takes me back to when I played WOW before WOTLK came out.

Krakatau
12-26-2016, 12:09 AM
Still play Asheron's Call 17 years later. Haven't played PG in several months, but preparing a return now that the AC servers are going offline Jan. 31.

Oxlazr
12-27-2016, 01:06 AM
Been playing on Nost. now that that's back up, and a little bit of Archeage on the fresh start servers, neither of which I expect to play long-term but they're some solid distractions for now.

Patiently waiting for new PG content to mix things up.

Justin
01-06-2017, 05:16 PM
yeah, that sucks. AC will forever be my favorite.

lilibat
01-06-2017, 09:05 PM
Currently playing FFXIV on Excalibur again as I needed a break from PG for a bit.

FelMonk
01-06-2017, 10:05 PM
EverQuest, 16 years. I also dabbled for a short while playing EQ2 when it emerged. I have never played WoW, Final Fantasy, or other noted games. When not feeling overtly social, I have also found great joy in playing most every Sid Meier game ever produced during the last 20 years. Most recently I have been playing Project: Gorgon like a fanatic, while waiting for Project: Gorgon, as was mentioned originally, by SNOWE. As for Asheron's Call, I loved it, but I simply had too much invested into EverQuest, so Norrath continued to be my main MMO world.

Kanbe
01-08-2017, 06:26 PM
For me it's too many. I attempt to play Project Gorgon while also playing FFXIV, Secret World, and ESO with a dash of EVE thrown in here and there.

Spiritfingers
01-11-2017, 07:50 AM
I no longer play any other MMO but PG. This is the type of PvE cooperative I've been looking for a long time. When I've taken breaks in the past before I'd play GW2. It's installed on my computer but it's just there for decoration now. If i take a break now, I'll play single player games - either Baldur's Gate, or Fable or Mount & Blade.

Nrdr123
01-22-2017, 03:13 PM
The Last MMO game I played before Project Gorgon was Runescape where I was a mage/fisherman. I am glad I found PG, its like I finally found an MMO that can entertain me and I don't see myself stopping it anytime soon (not withstanding the occasional break).

kell.shepherd
01-22-2017, 06:19 PM
I've played most MMOs but tend to just play the hell out of one at a time. Right now, PG is the only thing I log into.

Borokeer
01-23-2017, 12:39 PM
I used to play a ton of MMORPGs. I've tried almost every MMO released prior to 2012, and quite a few after.

Now, I barely play them at all. I'll pick up whatever the latest WoW expansion is as soon as it's released, then finish the content or get bored after a month and unsub.

I play a ton of Overwatch, though. Several hours a night most days.

The hype about Project: Gorgon brought my attention back here, so I'm logging in for a few minutes here and there. Other than that... no other games, really.

Spiritfingers
01-24-2017, 08:08 AM
What I've learned about mmo's is that the reason you left a game are still there when you get back. The only mmo's I keep on my computer are the ones I still have money invested in. For example, I still have 5k gems on my GW2 account so the game stays on my computer, but I haven't played game in many months. I only log on now to see how old friends are doing.

Hood
01-26-2017, 11:52 AM
Ehh, I dabble in Guild Wars 1. I love to play Car Mechanic Simulator as well though.

Spiritfingers
01-26-2017, 01:03 PM
Ehh, I dabble in Guild Wars 1. I love to play Car Mechanic Simulator as well though.

I haven't played GW1 for a long time. Do people still play with 7 heroes in PvE so no grouping happens? Last time I was there, not only was there no grouping, there was no chat whatsoever...well outside of main cities.

Red
02-02-2017, 11:35 PM
Currently I'm raiding pretty hardcore in WoW Legion. I was thinking about maybe putting some time back into FFXIV and maybe some EVE down the line once I have more free time.

I'm looking forward to Star Citizen whenever that gets out of development but other than that not much has peaked my interest.

Khaylara
02-04-2017, 09:06 AM
I play an occasional match in League of Legends but I haven't in a while (Euro servers are a letdown in the way of bots) and some ipad games (Hearthstone and whatnot). The only game i'm kinda looking forward to is Lineage Eternal, L2 up to the fourth chronicle being probably my favourite MMO so I hope they live up to the expectations with this new one. Will continue to play PG anyway, I hope it's long lived so I can come back to it.

Tsugumori
02-04-2017, 11:12 AM
I've gone back to TERA for a bit, some mediocre Aeria ones... Skyforge... That being said I've been more into RPGs on steam as well as on PS1 and PSP emulators.

Recently I've come across RedFox games - mainly dead MMOs. What draws me to MMOs usually is decent class systems with cool names/roles. Well, that, and this weird interest I have in playing empty MMOs just for fun. :^)))

Moralis
02-07-2017, 08:00 PM
After all this time, Runescape. Always.

Tsugumori
02-08-2017, 06:35 AM
A couple time grindy games PG-ers might like

- Haven & Hearth
- Orake

Yaksnot
03-24-2017, 01:40 AM
I really only do one MMO at a time. I am passively keeping my ears open to see what if anything actually comes out of the talks with WB. Not holding my breath though. PG has enough to keep me enthralled for a long time, and I am really curious where they want to take this for endgame.

-Yak

Corakhan
03-24-2017, 02:51 AM
Guild Wars 2, but I only do some dailies and harvesting for the legendary nowadays.

Lendari
03-26-2017, 11:14 PM
Paying a lot of attention to Pantheon Rise of the Fallen.

https://pantheonmmo.com/

Dragone
03-31-2017, 05:48 PM
I'm watching shadow of war videos while I wait for hot fix since I can't play at from constant crashing.