PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys!

Mojolissa
02-17-2019, 07:27 AM
Hey all!

Brand new to the game. Been lurking for months and finally made the plunge last night and bought the game after falling in love after playing the demo. I've played WoW and FFXIV for years, and am just looking for a small community to join to be able to connect, and chat with. I love to craft, and farm interesting items, so when I starting exploring the starter island, I knew this was a game for me. :) Total newb to the game, but not to MMO's. I have tons of questions, and feel kind of shy asking them in the help channel or the global channel. :( Also I don't see anyone advertising, but is there a Role Play community at all? Thanks in advance. :cool:

ShieldBreaker
02-17-2019, 01:34 PM
Hi Mojolissa, welcome to Project: Gorgon

Don't feel shy about asking questions, there seems to be tons of players willing to answer them. That is what the help channel is all about :) .

I know there is a group that worship Arisetsu, that usually play in character. I don't know if any of the RP guilds are flourishing. There are people who are role-playing, but I don't know how organized, how many or if they know who else is actively role-playing. Certainly, I have enjoyed the few RP encounters I have had.

Yaffy
02-17-2019, 03:54 PM
Welcome to PG!

Don't worry about asking questions, the community is friendly and people will answer your questions if they can. People ask for help on various stuff all the time in help chat all the time. If you have a quick question then the help chat is perfect, or if you have a more complicated in depth thing no one will mind if you ask on the forums.