PDA

View Full Version : Hey, hey!

Mugworm
02-05-2017, 11:28 AM
I am excited about this team and the game concepts, and I am happy to join the community.

Asheron's Call was my "first girlfriend" and as many will attest, she was a uniquely dirty girl. :D
I never really found her equal, seems like everything from then on was cookie-cutter classes, 30 hotbar buttons for combat and brain-dead questing.

I have faith and high hopes that this will break the mold.

Tsugumori
02-05-2017, 12:26 PM
Welcome mate, good to have you aboard! o/

Spiritfingers
02-05-2017, 01:56 PM
Welcome to the game. Wow, you have some high expectations for mmos. My standards are way lower. I just want a "girlfriend who is there and tells me a joke every now and then"....lmao.

ShieldBreaker
02-05-2017, 05:17 PM
Hi Mugworm

Welcome to PG.

I only have experience with one other MMO and to carry on the girlfriend analogy, she was very demanding about getting paid for everything, every bit of ammo, every resource gathering tool. Well basically she want me to buy every credit of in-game currency off her for real money. It didn't work out, I was too frugal for her. :)

Mugworm
02-06-2017, 08:16 AM
Thanks Captain! I'm still not swabbing your poop deck. :cool:

Mugworm
02-06-2017, 08:18 AM
Ran around all day yesterday, the game was successful in completely derailing any responsible thoughts I may have had for the day.
Looking good so far, heh.

kell.shepherd
02-06-2017, 12:07 PM
Welcome. Take your time and enjoy the ride.

Umber
02-09-2017, 07:22 AM
Welcome Mugworm.

I'm sorry to tell you, but I spent a lot of time with your girlfriend as well :D

There are a bunch of us here from AC. While this isn't the same game, it is a far cry from the typical button mashing, class based games out there. I find myself having to get back on track of leveling a main skill to max every few hours because there is so much to do in this game ;)

The exciting thing is that this game is in alpha and has plenty more to tweak or add. The Devs are responsive and like to hear feedback. Needless to say, you probably won't find NoWorries working for this team :p

Welcome again. Happy Hunting!

Hood
02-09-2017, 08:48 AM
Welcome to the server, Mugworm! Check out the guides on the forums here if you feel lost ingame!

MorKazim
02-10-2017, 02:05 AM
Hi Mugworm

Welcome to PG.

I only have experience with one other MMO and to carry on the girlfriend analogy, she was very demanding about getting paid for everything, every bit of ammo, every resource gathering tool. Well basically she want me to buy every credit of in-game currency off her for real money. It didn't work out, I was too frugal for her. :)

Entropia Universe !!!

Malice00
04-30-2017, 09:26 AM
Welcome. I played on Harvestgain since 2000.