PDA

View Full Version : Sword skill stuck at 70 (73)?

Malgord
01-27-2019, 12:52 AM
The skill trainer in Kur who I believe is Janet Lewis won't sell me finishing blow until I get 2 more points in sword. I checked the wiki and saw that calligraphy gave a bonus sword level at 25. So....I just spent the last few hours leveling calligraphy and upon reaching skill level 25 it said I leveled in sword.

However, my sword skill is still stuck at 70 (73). I killed a few things in Gazluk to confirm I wasn't getting any sword xp.

Any ideas what i'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Erthiel
01-27-2019, 01:42 AM
Hi, currently you can level up to 70 + get a few synergy levels gained from raising different skills. You can look up where you can get these here http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Synergy_Levels. For sword it seems you can currently get 7 of them getting you to lvl 77.

Vish
01-27-2019, 05:45 AM
Calligraphy 25, Calligraphy 50, Goblinese 15, Goblinese 35, Hoplology 40, Knife Fighting 42, Orcish 35

Goblinese may be faster way to get 2 extra sword lvls

Deldaron
01-28-2019, 12:02 PM
There are trainable skills past level 70/max for most skills (including crafting) some of these are only achievable through synergy levels - others are not achievable at all at this point (cheesemaking and buckle artistry have a lot of recipes in NPC training menu that cannot be reached). When in doubt check the wiki or ask in global/help what the effective max level is on a skill.