PDA

View Full Version : Hello All!

Lidocaine
02-04-2017, 09:57 AM
Lidocaine here!

Like a lot of you, I'm technically here from Asheron's Call. However, I stopped playing many years ago. It was my very first MMO from back in the late 90's--middle school ftw! Upon learning of its official shutdown about a week or two ago, I was directed to PG after searching for an alternative to satiate the nostalgia attack I had after watching MassivelyOP stream the final moments of AC/AC2. PG seems to fit the bill quite nicely!

Anyways, just wanted to stop lurking and officially introduce myself. I've played a myriad of MMO's since AC and it's nice to find something familiar yet unlink most of the mainstream MMO's on the market right now. The only thing I feel is missing is portal magic... I know we have teleportation, but something AC had I still can't find in today's MMO's is portal magic. I yearn for it. I don't even know why; I just loved it so much! Haha

Oh yeah, my main character in-game is Sabra. :cool:

ShieldBreaker
02-04-2017, 10:12 AM
Hi Lidocaine,

Welcome to the game, not sure but you might still find something in game akin to Portal Magic ;) Plus if what you later find doesn't fit your wishes you can always suggest improvements, the game is still in alpha after all.

Lidocaine
02-04-2017, 10:35 AM
True, true. I'm still tooling around with everything, but I am definitely enjoying it so far. I always try to get a sense at how things are setup and intended to be used before I start suggesting improvements--for example, the storage system is kind of annoying. But, at the same time, kind of interesting. I'm holding my opinions on it for now. :)

Hood
02-04-2017, 10:58 AM
Welcome to Gorgon, Lidocaine! Good luck and see you in the game

drivendawn
02-04-2017, 11:47 AM
Welcome to PG. :)

Tsugumori
02-05-2017, 09:15 AM
Welcome to the community mate! o/

Spiritfingers
02-05-2017, 11:09 AM
Welcome to the game. You'll find that many people play many mmo's besides AC. PG is one of the few games that is made to last years.

Malice00
04-30-2017, 09:28 AM
Welcome. I played on Harvestgain since 2000.

You didn't play with Dak or Paul did you?

Lidocaine
04-30-2017, 12:34 PM
Welcome. I played on Harvestgain since 2000.

You didn't play with Dak or Paul did you?

Nope, sorry. I believe the server I played on was...Frostfell or Leafcull back in 2000.

asalts
05-02-2017, 07:07 AM
Hi Lidocaine, welcome to PG! Always good to see another AC player.