PDA

View Full Version : Introductions From Fergus

simplybob
02-03-2017, 11:14 AM
Looking around, I realize that I've been here a month now and not made any introductions. I came over from Leafcull in AC once they announced that they were pulling the plug and I found a thread on their forums talking about this game. AC was my first game back in '99 and although I've blown into and back out of many of the online games out there, I kept coming back to AC and AC2.

Having spent a month wandering around PG, I'm having a really good time and can see myself staying a long time. I'm tying to get some other old-time LC players to come over and try it out, but they are hanging out in GW2 for now although one has peeked in to see things.... I've not really settled on a guild yet, but did make one just to check out the mechanics (and a little extra storage doesn't hurt.) Anyhow, my characters are FergusMcnamara and Macnamara so throw a wave my way if you see me puttering around.

Hood
02-03-2017, 11:29 AM
Hey Fergus! You're definitely welcome in Gorgon. If I see you puttering around I'll try to get you a speed boost ;) You old AC players open up great vendor stalls, by the way!

ShieldBreaker
02-03-2017, 11:43 AM
Hi Fergus,

Welcome to PG, hopefully you will get to make it your home as long or longer then you made AC your home. :)

Spiritfingers
02-03-2017, 11:43 AM
Welcome to the game Fergus. You will find many people from AC in game. People might be drawn to GW2 because it is a finished game and has PvP in it. My draw to PG is that it doesn't have PvP in it. Actually, it does have a smidget of PvP but not one ounce of the game is balanced or created because of it.

simplybob
02-04-2017, 01:59 PM
Thanks all. The community here is a good one, although I'll have to brace myself for the steam release and the colorful characters that it may draw for a while. Trying to decide on a combat combo to stick with is one of my most difficult part of this game so far. I keep switching from one to the next. on Mac, who I've played more than Fergus (who snuck into sunny vale as soon as he left the starter island to become a druid). I've always been and alt-o-holic and the way combat skill can be switched means that I don't have to have more characters, just more equipment. Such a rich tapestry to explore.

Malice00
04-30-2017, 09:29 AM
Welcome. I played on Harvestgain since 2000.