PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Hammer Levels

Spiritfingers
02-02-2017, 04:20 PM
At what point are bonus levels going to be added for Hammer? Every other skill I've worked (actually I don't trust my memory) has other skills that add bonus levels. Hammer has zippo. Any information on what some bonus levels might be added?

ShieldBreaker
02-02-2017, 04:28 PM
I think the issue is that it is a Dwarf thing really. So you maybe got bonus levels on Ax, or it could be on Armor smithing, weapon smithing, not in game yet probably be added with and for dwarves.

Spiritfingers
02-02-2017, 04:37 PM
I think the issue is that it is a Dwarf thing really. So you maybe got bonus levels on Ax, or it could be on Armor smithing, weapon smithing, not in game yet probably be added with and for dwarves.

I'm so hoping you are wrong...haha. I've only heard anything about Orc and Fae races in the near future. I'm guessing Dwarf's won't be added until launch at the end of the year.

Hood
02-03-2017, 09:07 AM
Any particular reason that you want this so much? Or is it justice at that you want what you don't have?

Spiritfingers
02-03-2017, 09:25 AM
Any particular reason that you want this so much? Or is it justice at that you want what you don't have?

In most cases where you need to buy skill upgrades for combat skills, the higher the level of the combat skill the higher level of the skill upgrade you can get. That equates to more damage.

Hood
02-03-2017, 09:39 AM
Yea I thought this would be the reason. Remember they're balanced based on how many bonus levels are ingame as well. But if it concerns you a lot you should consider playing something that can go higher.

alleryn
02-03-2017, 10:08 AM
I'm a little surprised carpentry/blacksmithing/toolcrafting don't add any synergy levels to hammer.

Spiritfingers
02-03-2017, 11:38 AM
I've thought about and tried different combat skills that went above max...but I've always returned to Hammer. I already had it maxed...pre patch....and I love electrical damage. Yeah, a lot of things make sense to add synergy levels to Hammer...but if Hood is correct in how damage numbers are balanced...i can see why they haven't been added yet.

Citan
02-05-2017, 08:33 PM
It was an oversight. Most of Hammer's bonus levels will come from skills that aren't done yet, but a few existing skills such as mining and blacksmithing should have bonus Hammer levels. This will be fixed soon!

If there are other combat skills that don't have bonus levels (but do have abilities that can't be obtained without bonus levels), those would be bugs too, so please report them! (Via the in-game ticket system.)

Spiritfingers
02-07-2017, 11:27 AM
It was an oversight. Most of Hammer's bonus levels will come from skills that aren't done yet, but a few existing skills such as mining and blacksmithing should have bonus Hammer levels. This will be fixed soon!

If there are other combat skills that don't have bonus levels (but do have abilities that can't be obtained without bonus levels), those would be bugs too, so please report them! (Via the in-game ticket system.)

Thank you for update. Little did I know that when you said soon, you meant 2 days later in the patch.