PDA

View Full Version : "Secret" entrance to Gaz Keep

Kway
10-23-2018, 11:41 AM
Just wondering if anyone has found this "Secret" entrance to Gaz Keep that was included in this latest update. I cant seem to find anything on it, I guess its a very well kept "secret" then.

ShieldBreaker
10-23-2018, 03:43 PM
Not sure if this is the right answer, but what I suspect is, that this is the answer you are looking for.

Across from the back wall (opposite side of the building with the normal entrance door) there is a new cellar door near one of the houses. When you go to that door, it will tell you it is locked. Now when you are inside the fort part you will find a rug or part of the floor you can interact with (in what I think is suppose to be a throne room, it is near the NPC's room) , using it will take you outside. Now, I was able to get back in that way right after I had popped outside. I haven't been back to check if it remained unlocked, I hope it is. This might be the "Secret" entrance. it is a really nice addition if it is and it stay open after you first use it.

Daguin
10-24-2018, 10:06 AM
Yes. Finally makes the NPC worth favoring in GK!! Really thankful to devs for implementing this.