PDA

View Full Version : Crit %

Taei
10-18-2018, 08:44 AM
I was hoping there would be a tweak to the crit modifier for monsters on this patch. I guess not, what is the conclusion for this? Does it require another player to write an entire 2 pages of analysis in order to prove that crits are broken?

Daguin
10-18-2018, 09:01 AM
Making additional threads complaining about the same thing is probably not going to push the timeline up any further. The crits make the game more challenging and encourages more dynamic groups. There has always been content that is essentially impossible to solo, so those types of complaints will fall on a lot of deaf ears. It could use an <if/then> for rage/crit attacks, but it hasn't broken the game or anything.

Ashreon
10-18-2018, 11:13 AM
I said it before, I'll say it again. Adapt.

Start utilizing those Tank and Healer classes which are in the game and have been horribly neglected thus far instead of moaning about something that is a non-issue for a proper group setup and something sorely missing to make for any engaging group content.

spider91301
10-18-2018, 12:40 PM
Making additional threads complaining about the same thing is probably not going to push the timeline up any further.

Isn't that the truth also priest wont be worth as much if the channeling time to heal you wont save you if you die faster then they can heal