PDA

View Full Version : Dear AC Players

cratoh
01-31-2017, 04:07 PM
Sorry for your loss! Must be really hard to watch your game go, so here is a welcome to PG, I hope you enjoy yourselves figuring out if you are goin gto make us your new home, can message me in game if needing any help

Finbarr.

kell.shepherd
01-31-2017, 04:15 PM
I mentioned in-game this morning that we have counselors standing by to talk to for those AC players joining us. We offer PG lifeskills and game-loss coping mechanisms to help with the transition.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BziLMFJCEAEn4TM.png

Spiritfingers
01-31-2017, 04:29 PM
How can the counselors help with coping mechanisms when every counselor is addicted to PG through and through?

SirFish
01-31-2017, 08:06 PM
As one who has answered the call, I can be called on to help out if you need it as well.... Today was like trying to hit the THAC0 of a Non Exsistant Chao...

LaRaj
02-01-2017, 02:24 AM
Asheron's Call was indeed a gem among MMO's, I know that there is nothing that will replace Asheron's Call. I do hope that those coming to our world in Project Gorgon will give it a fair chance. We are a good community and I believe that although this is not a replacement that it will serve as an alternative home. Please allow some of the existing players to show you all the unique things this game has to offer. Please remember that this game is still in alpha and many things will still be changing. This being said there is a huge world to explore and discover. Many people have been coming over from all servers of AC so you may be surprised to find that many people here are people you already know. Our guild "Asheron's Legacy" is one such group that is largely made up of AC players. Whether you join our guild or find another guild to call home I hope that you find Project Gorgon worth calling home.

Krakatau
02-02-2017, 05:18 AM
No game will ever match the excitement I got out of Asheron's Call. Still remember my first day on Darktide and the rush I felt dying and killing at the outposts. Now I can get XP for dying in PG.