PDA

View Full Version : When americans try to make batman into a Japanese anime

spider91301
09-21-2018, 06:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08dHXfIprYE

I'm laughing so hard omfg about to have a heart attack

Grobyddonot
09-21-2018, 07:59 AM
Well, you can see that the designers/artists are not American. They could be the U.S. citizens, but they're stuck in Japanese Culture. Like pretty much any other anime it looks like Guano, sounds like Guano and the plot/script (taking over Japan) is Guano.

I give it 9/10 Guanos on a bat shit scale. Cause it's going to be very bad, with quality to it, no doubt, but still bad.

Get those Japanese Anime creators away, they'll ruin Batman as a character for me.

spider91301
09-21-2018, 12:59 PM
Well, you can see that the designers/artists are not American. They could be the U.S. citizens, but they're stuck in Japanese Culture. Like pretty much any other anime it looks like Guano, sounds like Guano and the plot/script (taking over Japan) is Guano.

I give it 9/10 Guanos on a bat shit scale. Cause it's going to be very bad, with quality to it, no doubt, but still bad.

Get those Japanese Anime creators away, they'll ruin Batman as a character for me.

I will probably watch it somewhere for free for just shits and giggles

Crissa
09-21-2018, 01:47 PM
Batman has a long history of being adapted into different media, genre, and artistic styles. The original comic was detective noir, the first tv show was slapstick humor. Even hardcore fans are not expected to like every version. The point is to take the idea, run with it, and broaden the audience.

HardRock
09-21-2018, 02:55 PM
I want to watch this. It may be terrible but its just so original to me.

spider91301
09-24-2018, 11:04 PM
I want to watch this. It may be terrible but its just so original to me.

Its apparently out already just go on google type batman ninja putlocker you will find it might want this though gets rid of annoying adds on youtube and other sites and avoids most things that will redirect you by using adds to give you a virus not perfect but better then nothing

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock-plus/cfhdojbkjhnklbpkdaibdccddilifddb?hl=en-US