PDA

View Full Version : Solemn request for help =/

Tydal
08-06-2018, 11:15 PM
Hi guys, i'm kind of new to the game though i've been playing for quite some time. I was doing my stuff in Myconian Cave when a group of fellow players asked me to help them get rid of Tidal's Curse. I went to help them and in the process I was killed and right after they succeeded to kill the boss. They were promptly informed of my condition despite the fact that they got rid of theirs and they ignored me. I would like to know if there is any kind soul or a group of people willing to help me get rid of the curse I got for trying to help someone else =/ .... ( I'm a fire mage, this curse is just the worst for me since all my damage is cut in half, i'm really sad =/ ).

Thanks in advance =|

Niph
08-07-2018, 01:29 AM
If you explain in Global that you have been cursed and kindly ask for help, almost always there will be a high-level player volunteering to help you. You might need to be patient sometimes, for example if a druid event is ongoing.

poulter
08-07-2018, 05:07 AM
As Niph said: just ask in global. Quite often you will get 3 or 4 offers of help at the same time.

Tydal
08-07-2018, 06:33 AM
Sure, i'll try ... thanks

Gelara
08-07-2018, 06:46 AM
My internet is currently out or I'd come help. Let us know if you get cleansed!

HardRock
08-07-2018, 03:51 PM
I can help ya next time I am on if you are still cursed.

Kelemvor
08-08-2018, 09:38 AM
Hi guys, i'm kind of new to the game though i've been playing for quite some time. I was doing my stuff in Myconian Cave when a group of fellow players asked me to help them get rid of Tidal's Curse. I went to help them and in the process I was killed and right after they succeeded to kill the boss. They were promptly informed of my condition despite the fact that they got rid of theirs and they ignored me. I would like to know if there is any kind soul or a group of people willing to help me get rid of the curse I got for trying to help someone else =/ .... ( I'm a fire mage, this curse is just the worst for me since all my damage is cut in half, i'm really sad =/ ).

Thanks in advance =|

As a tip of advice, next time, don't release. Once it dies the curse will go away, then you can release. And once you're higher lvl people will start having revive from first aid as well.