PDA

View Full Version : Clarification of some of the Forum's functions

Warlock
12-23-2016, 04:22 PM
Now that the forum has been released to the public, I was wondering if some things made possible by the really cool link system between Project Gorgon Forums and Steam could be clarified.

I've already seen that there are some awards with values (adjustable in the future I'm assuming) to get titles, a month of premium membership, and even the game! Now, I just posted before and I got 28 points. Is posting the only way to get points, or would there be fun contests in the future or some sort as another alternative as well.

Also I've seen that as you've promised, you've made the group for the Kickstarter backers, BackerClub. I was wondering if Indiegogo backers would also be allowed to be part of this, as this was never clarified really.

Thanks for the new forum by the way. I really, really like it!

cr00cy
12-24-2016, 03:38 AM
Yeh i sav this backe rclub, but form what i know Sylvonis is only person in it right now ;p. I backed both in KIcksatrter and indiegogo and dont ahve this badge. Not that its soem big deal - im sure devs have more important things to do right now.

But yeh i think peopel who backe don inidegogo will gte it too. I mena they DID backed and ist claled BACKER club, not Kickstarter backer club.

Warlock
12-24-2016, 03:50 AM
Yeh i sav this backe rclub, but form what i know Sylvonis is only person in it right now ;p. I backed both in KIcksatrter and indiegogo and dont ahve this badge. Not that its soem big deal - im sure devs have more important things to do right now.

But yeh i think peopel who backe don inidegogo will gte it too. I mena they DID backed and ist claled BACKER club, not Kickstarter backer club.

Well from what I saw, there was an option allowing you to apply for it. I think maybe this way they can just verify your status and make it more efficient for them. As for the whole Backer Club thing, we'll have to see honestly. I feel like it would make sense for Indiegogo backers to get it too since they too were backers, but it was explicitly mentioned in the Kickstarter as part of the perks while it was omitted on Indiegogo.

I'm sure they have more things to do to! Just thought when they get the time they could clarify a few things :)

Spiritfingers
01-10-2017, 01:21 PM
Croocy, I'm curious. Did you get your title of Member because you were an original backer? I donated to indigo but I'm still a Junior Member.

Greyfyn
01-10-2017, 02:58 PM
He has written a lot of posts. It's about how much you contribute to the forums, not financial contributions. There are a lot of perks tied to production of words.

Spiritfingers
01-11-2017, 07:46 AM
Thank you for the update to how titles change. There are quite a few perks on these forums.

Silvonis
01-11-2017, 11:42 AM
I will post an update regarding some of the forum features and specifically on how to apply and receive the 'BackerClub' award. I am still working on specifics for awards, activities, and the shop itself. I do plan on running contests and other activities on the forums that will award points. Stay tuned.

Spiritfingers
01-11-2017, 01:11 PM
Is the Backer Club only for those who gave to the original kickstarter? I gave to the most recent one.

Dibbuk
01-13-2017, 03:44 PM
I am curious also. I did not even know about the Kickstarter and Indegogo fundraisers in time to contribute, but I am greatly enjoying the game, and would be happy to help support it.