PDA

View Full Version : Quick GUI question.

RBPjellies
08-01-2018, 11:26 PM
I don't like the health and power globes so I turned them off and I'm accustomed to keeping my eye on my health/power/armour in the top left corner. When ever I am hovering over my active abilities it shows me what it does/buffs/dmg etc, I think this is referred to as the the tool tip?

Now having not played in about a year and a half I'm finding this information very useful again, however when it appears, it does so in the top left corner completely hiding all my health stats, which is a pain for timing my heals. Especially since I use my mouse to click my abilities and not my keyboard. That's just how I like to play.

So my question is, can the location of this information be moved in the menu settings? I have played around with the settings but not found a way to do this, I'm hoping I have just overlooked something simple.

Crissa
08-02-2018, 12:00 AM
The health bars and the tool tip are by default attached. You need to find the little frame widget and slide it over... It's a pain. I feel your pain, as that's how I deal with the timing issue as well, by hovering the mouse.

Taledar
08-02-2018, 08:57 AM
On the special tab under settings I've set the following to make the tooltip appear wherever the mouse is:

AbilityTipsY = -1
AbilityTipsX = -1

Crissa
08-02-2018, 04:05 PM
Oh, thanks Taledar!

RBPjellies
08-02-2018, 11:53 PM
On the special tab under settings I've set the following to make the tooltip appear wherever the mouse is:

Champion! This is top notch advice and I thank you sincerely for it.