PDA

View Full Version : Why on forums when I cap the first letter on the title of a thread does it cap

spider91301
07-27-2018, 10:25 PM
Why on forums when I cap the first letter on the title of a thread does it cap everything else used to type books and reports at school been a habit to cap the beginning of a sentence I'm not trying to be annoying but lower case at the beginning of a topic makes it look like i typed the forum title in a rush and makes it unprofessional on the other side of the coin all caps make it seem like Im trying to be a attention whor*

Crissa
07-28-2018, 03:09 PM
It's just a font variation. 'small caps'. It's a type of emphasis.

Mesk
07-30-2018, 12:56 PM
Why on forums when I cap the first letter on the title of a thread does it cap everything else used to type books and reports at school been a habit to cap the beginning of a sentence I'm not trying to be annoying but lower case at the beginning of a topic makes it look like i typed the forum title in a rush and makes it unprofessional on the other side of the coin all caps make it seem like Im trying to be a attention whor*

How on earth could anyone think the man that made a taking a break thread only to come bump it every other day could be an attention whor*?

Kryshael
07-30-2018, 01:43 PM
^^..... +1

spider91301
07-30-2018, 02:19 PM
How on earth could anyone think the man that made a taking a break thread only to come bump it every other day could be an attention whor*?

Are you still fking butt hurt that you didn't get me perma banned are still trying to pick fights with me? Mr I can edit photos with paint and store photos for later to use as ammo

Dude no language on earth has a word for how little I care a quantum supercomputer calculating for a 1000 years could not even approach the number fuc** I give to listen to your opinion

Better be glad the post got deleted by srand