PDA

View Full Version : Swaggz aka Swaggerz

swaggerz
01-29-2017, 06:43 PM
Hello All

Id like to start by saying how impressive PG is. Over a year ago I had just quit playing a MMO that had gone p2w and was in a search for something new. Ive always been a fav of mmorpg.com and found a few write ups about PG and my bestie and I immediately downloaded.

Fast forward a year later , the bestie is no longer playing , hes currently doing the Star Citizen thing. But Ive gone back and forth over the year , pretty much sticking to myself and doing what I could. Mainly staying solo because I wasnt ready to guarantee it was something I was going to put tons of hours into. That said , Ive got a ton of hours in now , am looking at a package to purchase pre steam launch and recently have begun to up my playtime.

Currently I run Sword/Ment 67/69 with Psy i believe at 68. The only things ive avoided so far are the animal forms/lycan/druid as they really arent my thing. I do have a number of combat skills 40+ and id say a pretty decent in regards to crafting skills.

Im a Hoarder. Literally , I have all guild banks(not maxed) , and most of the storage npcs maxed or close and it still isnt enough. Another reason I havent joined an actual guild , but with the item wipe I think I heard discussed , hoarding going into steam launch would be pointless which is why I intend to get more social and loo for a good guild.

Things Id like to do : Would love to get a Winter Nexus run done. I badly need the geology recipes from there aswell as a Borghild run for the low level statue recipes.

I am a helpful person by nature. I just dont offer if I am unsure what the person is asking about , and you wont catch me asking many questions in chat as Id sooner figure it out or look it up myself .... im not one for spoilers.
I hate complainers and whiners. People who block or mute others. They always claim others are toxic , when using the mute or block function for a difference of opinion is quite toxic also. Hypocrites much?

So thats game me , Ill definitely be looking for a guild here shortly so any suggestions would be great.

Real Life : Mason by trade , Dog and reptile lover , Argentine Mastiff owner , AntiAlcohol , Pro 420

Spiritfingers
01-29-2017, 08:39 PM
Welcome to the game. I've been around a lot longer and don't have that many combat skills that high. I know there is a guild recruiting section on these forums. You can also ask in game if any guilds are recruiting.

ShieldBreaker
01-30-2017, 12:46 AM
Hi Swaggerz,

Your play style, in many ways, sounds similar to mine. :) On the item wipe it is a good long way off, many, many months off. The Item wipe won't happen till after the Beta period and we are still in Alpha. When PG goes Early Access on Steam it will only then be entering Beta. Early Access on Steam is much closer but no item wipe when it happens.

On getting geology recipes, make sure you take a ton of stuff that NPC likes to build favor so you can get all the recipes at once. It took me 5 or 6 runs before I got the favor built up enough to get all the training.

Hood
01-30-2017, 01:02 AM
Welcome to Gorgon, Swaggz! I hope you find a good video game home here. Also, I love your shop!

drivendawn
01-30-2017, 07:10 PM
Welcome friend.:)

swaggerz
01-30-2017, 07:31 PM
Welcome to the game. I've been around a lot longer and don't have that many combat skills that high. I know there is a guild recruiting section on these forums. You can also ask in game if any guilds are recruiting.

Thanks and yeah , like giving most combat skills a go and unless you get up maxed or close , personally I feel you never know how good or bad it is. That said , Ive only semi leveled some of the magic type CS's , but have every intention of leveling. That all said , not leveling almost everything allows you much better focus... im all over the board quite often.

Hi Swaggerz,

Your play style, in many ways, sounds similar to mine. :) On the item wipe it is a good long way off, many, many months off. The Item wipe won't happen till after the Beta period and we are still in Alpha. When PG goes Early Access on Steam it will only then be entering Beta. Early Access on Steam is much closer but no item wipe when it happens.

On getting geology recipes, make sure you take a ton of stuff that NPC likes to build favor so you can get all the recipes at once. It took me 5 or 6 runs before I got the favor built up enough to get all the training.

Thanks! couldnt agree more. I learned my lesson , atleast twice hehe , that having a ton of favor items going to a place you rarely get to go is a genius plan. #sadtruth (http://forum.projectgorgon.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=sadtruth) many times ive considered dropping as much of my hoard as possible , then something makes me go farm more..... lol I thought I saw something about it still being a ways off , in regards to steam , either way , Im pretty sure ill still have a hoarding issue come that time.....its a real game disease lol

Welcome to Gorgon, Swaggz! I hope you find a good video game home here. Also, I love your shop!

Thanks :) Feel free to make requests , especially now that i figured out the system. Also , even an extra props , loving my shop means you are seriously assisting my current financial woes lol

Welcome friend.:)

Thanks ! See you in game :)