PDA

View Full Version : Random Questions from a New-ish Player

urgatorb8
07-26-2018, 06:33 AM
Hey there,

I've been playing PG for about 1 month now and loving it. There are a few random things that I would like to understand better and was not able to find the information on the Wiki. I've been through most of it so if I've missed it, please accept my apology. In no particular order...

1. Recently a new "tab" appeared in my inventory that allows me to compartmentalize the items I am carrying. This was a pleasant and unexpected surprise. Do we get a third tab or even more and how/when do I get them?

2. Is there any rhyme or reason to when a certain NPC has the Hang Out option. Sometimes I go to one I am trying to raise favor with and they do not have that option. a few days later they do. Is there a way to know in advance if an NPC is offering a Hang Out? I'ts frustrating when I travel a few zones away to get one from somebody before I log out for the night only to learn that they don't have one.

3. Is there a way to see, and/or cancel, what you have up for sale on Consignment?

Thanks in advance.

Quanzhigao
07-26-2018, 09:46 AM
>2. Is there any rhyme or reason to when a certain NPC has the Hang Out option. Sometimes I go to one I am trying to raise favor with and they do not have that option. a few days later they do. Is there a way to know in advance if an NPC is offering a Hang Out? I'ts frustrating when I travel a few zones away to get one from somebody before I log out for the night only to learn that they don't have one.

Some hangouts require you to already be at a certain favor level or other requirements.
Might be a bit outdated but also not every NPC has hang out at all, some are repeatable others are repeatable, one time only etc, it is not a consistent system/
http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Hang_Out

>1. Recently a new "tab" appeared in my inventory that allows me to compartmentalize the items I am carrying. This was a pleasant and unexpected surprise. Do we get a third tab or even more and how/when do I get them?

That's an inventory folder, you get them for these levels and can have a max of 4
- Lore 25
- Endurance 50
- Industry 25
- Retail Management 25
- Dying 50
- Anatomy 25
- Tailoring 50
- Blacksmithing 50
- Civic Pride 25
- Holistic Wellness 25
- Survival Instincts 50
- Shamanic Infusion 50

>3. Is there a way to see, and/or cancel, what you have up for sale on Consignment?

Havn't really done consignments myself but I'm pretty sure you could cancel them by going back to the NPC you put them up with, otherwise no way to check what ones are currently up.

urgatorb8
07-26-2018, 11:21 AM
1. Thank you for your responses. Regarding the inventory folders, I must have got my second one as the result of Anatomy 25 or Endurance 50 (probably the former). Nice to know there are others. I'll have to focus on getting another going to get the 4th tab. I take a really organized approach to inventory management and I like the idea of being able to segregate my loots. Right now I keep consumables and tools and items I'm gathering to complete quests on my second tab. Everything else to the main one. Ideally, I would have the consumables and tools in one tab, quest items on a second, items I'm saving to use as Favor in the third and everything else in the main tab. That sounds awesome.

2. The thing that throws me off is that I will get all sorts of Hang Out options from a specific NPC one day and then a few days later that same NPC has nada! It almost seems to rotate a bit every few days.

3. I have looked all through the consignment tab and I haven't found any way to cancel one - or even to see what I had listed for sale other than to try and remember by looking at the listing of consignment items everyone has listed. It's not the end of the world but would be a nice feature.

Thanks again for your answers.