PDA

View Full Version : Corpse Talking

Rick Sanchez
07-18-2018, 12:10 PM
Ive been working with Corpse Talking skill for a while now and thought I would reach out and see what others are finding with it.

On the skills you get from talking I think the diversity of available skills to get form talking are great for Phrenology as through my time doing it Ive gotten and leveled up Aberration, Crone-Kin, Demon, Dwarf, Elf, Fae, Giant, Goblin, Human, Orc, Rakshasa Phrenology. which would have taken a lot of craniometers and loads of skulls if I was grinding those independently.

Its a great way to get treasure rumors. Though posting this might put my vendor sales in the toilet I do have to say treasure rumors are rough to farm if you don't do it with digging up the corpses in Elt which doesnt really directly go with corpse talking but if your not doing both your really missing out on half of the benefit of the grind.

Let me know what your thoughts are on Corpse talking and if your thoughts on the prerequisites of 20 necromancy and 35 goblin (for talking to Jumjab) is too high or low.

Mikhaila
07-18-2018, 12:26 PM
I think the pre-reqs are fine. It's a bit of an oddball or advanced skill. I like that it's not something everyone can just decide to do. I'd love to see graves added to Gaz and new zones as well

Rick Sanchez
07-18-2018, 01:40 PM
That is for sure how I feel about the pre-reqs for the skill as well as requiring the fetish bags and that those stack to 99 in inventory for those rare times you get to do a 10 fetish speaking. Im pretty sure they will add them to more zones as they expand the content and hope that there are even sub skills out of this sub Necro skill. Maybe some options for better interaction with necro summons based on corpse talking level?