PDA

View Full Version : LF some fellow explorers (GMT+1)

Lilidh
07-05-2018, 12:55 PM
I recently started playing Project Gorgon all alone and now that I decided to dive in deeper I'm looking for some fellow adventurers. I'm okay with either joining a guild or adding you to the friendlist. We can either start a new character together or work with what we've got so far. I'm pretty much up for anything!

I love exploring things on my own rather than "get a leech" or whatever, so you might not want to be looking for leveling up and finishing the game asap. I don't mind grinding nor leveling live skills. I do love a good conversation, tho I prefer text over voice chat.

Fundamentals:

My main online times are 7/8pm-10/11pm (GMT+1) on weekdays and whenever I'm free on weekends.

I speak german and english, both are equally fine to me.

I passed legal age quite a time ago.

Ashreon
07-21-2018, 04:48 PM
Hello o/

I also recently started playing and hail from Europe as well, although I don't speak German..
I do speak Danish, Spanish and English as well as understand both Norwegian and Swedish (but that comes with being Scandinavian I guess)..

Perchance we could just, I don't know.. Make a European Guild..? I must confess I haven't bothered looking for any yet and it doesn't necessarily have to be right now, but gathering up some fellow Union members probably wouldn't be a bad thing :).. I think.
I do like both text but equally much voice chat, but that is due to both having their pros and cons.. I won't deny that in the heat of battle it is far easier to talk on a voice client than it is writing out a long-winded text what should happen ;).

You're welcome to friend Ashreon in-game or even go as far as add Professor H. Farnsworth (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084616686/) this handsome fellower to your friends list on steam and we can have a.. talk, some exploration and what not :).

I haven't ventured very far (mostly because I get killed by mobs and I feel horribly poor with only 1500 coins on me).. Also quite the fan of Gardening ^^

Iverlorb
07-21-2018, 06:54 PM
I’ll explore with you! I’m Amorall in game.

Berni de Balle
07-28-2018, 01:27 PM
Hi all! Feel free to add my in-game-name: BernideBalle. I'm from germany and I like slow-paced gaming and exploring. :)