PDA

View Full Version : Is Buckle artistry worth it and if so how much does the level 60 hammer belt give %

spider91301
06-30-2018, 04:21 PM
just want to know if its worth it because its pretty much a money sink if it isnt more then 10% it isnt worth it

INXS
07-01-2018, 06:18 AM
Buckle artistry caps at only 50! Even though buckle artistry, meditation, calligraphy are to help out their respective skill. The lv 50 belt is 19%.

Mikhaila
07-01-2018, 06:46 PM
19% to hammer? Probably worth it, even if it's a money sink. You'll get more money.

But I do think that at some point when primary skills have had some balancing, that secondaries need looking at. I find Meditation to be tough to get any benefit out of for Unarmed. Too many of the combos include skills that you may not have on your bar or ever use. And even when you have all the skills, the small bit of bonus damage is outweighed by delaying the use of other attacks. The biggest use I see for meditation is the secondary benefits like cold protection. Have no opinion on calligrapy as i haven't trained sword yet.

INXS
07-02-2018, 06:05 AM
@mikhalia, the secret calligraphy is something to look at, that 5-8% bonus to direct damage (slashing, piercing, crushing) is very nice .