PDA

View Full Version : List of Main hand / off hand weapons

chainlink
06-22-2018, 02:17 PM
I've been searching, but can't find this data around. Is there a list of what weapons go in the main hand and which go in the off hand? I'm trying to look at different builds, but keep running into a road block on deciding because I can't tell which weapons/combat abilities have good synergy. If nothing exists, lets build this post to include all weapon types and their associated combat skill.

Main hand:

dagger (knife skill)
Sword (sword)
lute (bard)
staff (staff)

Off hand:

dirk (knife?)
claw (unarmed)
bow (archery)
Horn (bard)
shield (shield)

Niph
06-22-2018, 02:48 PM
Search for "json parser" on the forum, this will give you a (Windows only) app to install, run it and eventually get to "Advanded search". Search for 'Main hand', then 'Off Hand'.

I get a list of 239 main hand weapons and 164 off hand.

OpieFisher
06-22-2018, 03:12 PM
We already got a bunch of lists if you want to look at GorgonEye a bit.
Might be a bit of a pain but you'll find all kinds of stuff on there.
http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/GorgonEye

Part of the plot of making a list is you could take bows for example and say it belongs in a build using archery but there's all kinds of bows that give nice bonuses you might use and never fire an arrow with the thing.
Used Shockbows and Blasting Hammers just for the base item stats myself and just looking at the stuff that enables necromancy might surprise you.

What I'm saying is it wouldn't be a list so much as a weird subjective flowchart depending on what you need for whatever you're gonna be dealing with.