PDA

View Full Version : [Resource] Labyrinth Dungeon Map

Auth
12-23-2016, 03:27 PM
Greetings fellow Prodigies,

Through various runs, I've compiled a complete map of the Labyrinth dungeon (aka Lab), which is currently the strongest dungeon in the game. The map contains every chest, boss, keybinder golem, optimal phlog break location, and more. It also includes a list of various etiquettes and pro-tips to better survive the dungeon as a group. As this information may spoil a bit of the adventure for some players, please click the following link to view it (so it doesn't spoil it for visitors of the thread):

Labyrinth Dungeon Map (http://savemepig.com/sites/default/files/lab_map_v1.0.jpg)

It was created in Illustrator using screen recordings of various lab runs as a guide. I plan on updating the map as more input comes in, so please reply if you have any ideas for the map, want more information, or have additional tips / etiquettes you'd like included.

Thanks, and enjoy!

Easylivin
12-23-2016, 07:07 PM
This is great

Spiritfingers
01-14-2017, 05:55 PM
What an amazing map. The only part I wonder about is the phlogging. By the time I get to Asteron, I"m in my pocket chest and pants. The amount of mobs and loot they drop between the stairs and Asteron is insane. We typically phlog in the hall where you said to pull to. It's worked out well except for today when a mob from in front attacked, called for help and mobs from in front and from the room behind came into that hallway. It wasn't pretty.

Caustic
01-22-2017, 03:31 PM
Very nice thanks.

Hood
01-22-2017, 03:37 PM
You make me wonder what I'm doing with all the time I spend playing this game. I should be creating resources like these for the community. Thanks so much, Caustic.