PDA

View Full Version : how good is knife fighting after the update for it

spider91301
06-19-2018, 06:00 AM
havent tried it in a while is it worth investing into now?

Trufax
06-19-2018, 08:36 AM
Its middling. I'm max level knife fighter/psych mostly purple 70 gear.

Sword has more support with auxiliary skills along with more utility while equal or better damage baseline. Hammer just straight up does more damage while offering group dps with knockdown. Both outshine dual daggers at the moment while only requiring one hand commitment.

There may be outlier poison knife/archer builds that will out perform dps wise but at the moment theres no reason to push into dual daggers for end game. Because of the restrictions on Backstab and Gut being useable with Mez and Fear only it's also limited in its capacity be used with other skills like shield, staff and unarmed for solo purposes.

spider91301
06-19-2018, 03:38 PM
Its middling. I'm max level knife fighter/psych mostly purple 70 gear.

Sword has more support with auxiliary skills along with more utility while equal or better damage baseline. Hammer just straight up does more damage while offering group dps with knockdown. Both outshine dual daggers at the moment while only requiring one hand commitment.

There may be outlier poison knife/archer builds that will out perform dps wise but at the moment theres no reason to push into dual daggers for end game. Because of the restrictions on Backstab and Gut being useable with Mez and Fear only it's also limited in its capacity be used with other skills like shield, staff and unarmed for solo purposes.

Thanks for the info you saved me alot of effort grinding something that would be mediocre/semi usefull at most