PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!!

Kryshael
06-16-2018, 11:05 PM
Decided to take the plunge and try PG out. Play times will be very random since I am in school during the day and studying for certs at night or doing contract work on the side.

Look forward to playing with everyone (don't tell the wife).

On a side note...going to start looking at what to play. If anyone has any suggestions on where to start; it would be helpful.

Cya soon.

Kryshael

ShieldBreaker
06-17-2018, 12:25 PM
Hi Kryshael, welcome to Project: Gorgon.

There a number of Steam Guides which you can find under the of the Project: Gorgon Community Hub, that have lots on info for starting out players.

Hope to see you in game. :)

spider91301
06-18-2018, 12:17 AM
Going to give you a heads up dont drink random potions and read the fine print when choosing skills

lycan at full moon will make you a wolf perma till its over and to uncap lycan you most do quest monthly so if you miss it you cant go past 50
druid has fun events that are worth it but you cant get xp in combat or crafting xp when there happening
priest will be like druid and will have events later but is a solid healer that every group would love to have
and pig potions make you turn into a pig dont be a idiot like I was and drink whatevers in your inventory when you join

Gelara
06-18-2018, 02:21 PM
Hey, welcome to the game! Always glad to welcome new players. If you ever have any questions just hit me up in game!