PDA

View Full Version : Why Is all the instant heal food have a heal time exept great bacon and regular bacon

spider91301
06-16-2018, 11:44 AM
kinda feel cheated making a bunch of Pepper Venison only to find out that theres a channeling time on it like priest heal abilities might as well put semi instant heal on it instead of instant heal going to have to warn all the other players in my guild not to waste all the materals hoping for a instant heal food like I did should go put a book on the bookshelf in serb to warn others as well

Daimes
06-16-2018, 05:10 PM
I would imagine it's an oversight or conflicting ideas about the instant heal food v. potions. I would recommend leaving a suggestion using the in-game suggestion button to fix it.

As an aside, most instant heal foods are in a tough place. Speaking from metabolism used per health restored, regular bacon is the best for overall healing, which is a problem when thinking about how much healing can be done in total. Bacon also stacks up to 99, if I'm not mistaken, while other instant heal foods don't. A lot of work needs to be put into the food items.

liz_the_wiz
06-16-2018, 06:18 PM
I was gonna say so far all heal food seems meat based. Btw is there any benefit from being veggie in game!

Niph
06-17-2018, 01:48 AM
I was gonna say so far all heal food seems meat based. Btw is there any benefit from being veggie in game!

Vegan, I don't think so, but cows on a vegetarian diet can self-milk more often (as far as I know).