05-25-2018, 07:03 PM
Only way I have found these is carpal tunnels thought they were a drop

Crissa
05-26-2018, 06:49 PM
I want to know who buys the dang things x-x

I forgot where I ran into them tho.

ShieldBreaker
05-26-2018, 08:23 PM
I have only every seen them from the jars and a hangout.

who buys: They are vendor trash, so Mushroom Jack and Way probably buy them

Crissa
05-27-2018, 01:44 AM
Well, Mushroom Jack didn't when I had them.

ShieldBreaker
05-27-2018, 02:02 AM
Well, Mushroom Jack didn't when I had them.

yes, your right Mushroom Jack doesn't

I checked in game and Sir Coth does

Celler
05-27-2018, 03:19 AM
Would imagine other players would buy them, they are an option for bartering to sand seer for help getting fire or ice abilities.

sry can't recall which but I know I used for one.

As you yourself said best place to get them is under the hand dungeon.

Would imagine Yetta and Marna would buy them. I know I buy them on sight normally.

HardRock
05-27-2018, 01:50 PM
Yeah,......... I will buy them all ty.

BabyBlue
05-27-2018, 02:31 PM
Yea they are used for bartering Frost Nibs for ice magic research. Getting them was a huge pain, their spawns are so sparse yet easy to get. When I was doing Ice Magic Research I told myself I'd just gather them myself from Carpal Tunnel, since prices were inconsistent in player stalls and at times no one had them in stock. Quickly realized after the Steam Launch people were running through Carpal Tunnels a lot more, and since only a handful spawn every now and then I found no sponges after a lot of trips, waiting plenty of time to let them between trips spawn.

I just feel like their spawn rate compared to population is incredibly low, and I don't know if they're intended to be as uncommon as they can be at times. Or maybe I just had bad luck, I could have asked in Trade more I suppose. I will say I feel like I've seen a decent amount of them in player stalls lately.

Crissa
05-29-2018, 02:27 PM
I just feel like their spawn rate compared to population is incredibly low, and I don't know if they're intended to be as uncommon as they can be at times. Or maybe I just had bad luck, I could have asked in Trade more I suppose. I will say I feel like I've seen a decent amount of them in player stalls lately.
Almost all spawns share timers with other things, so there may be another thing you need to kill/gather to up their respawn rate. (Like to get fish A you need to gather all of fish B as well; many of the fruits of different levels shared spawn times, monsters don't spawn atop each other so that location might spawn the wrong monster, etc.)