PDA

View Full Version : Cave of Four is recruiting!

Jonny
05-22-2018, 10:57 PM
https://s31.postimg.cc/dko4grkxn/cof.png

Cave of Four is recruiting!

Our Story

We got our start when four of us met in Brain Bug Cave as a hunting party. Success ensued, so we combined the few councils we had and started a guild. One month later, and we're leading 30+ members into PG's depths, figuring it out together.

Should you join us?
Yes, yes you should.

What are our goals?
We want to keep making new gaming friends, both inside and outside of Project Gorgon. Online adventures are fun, but even more fun with friends. We intend on learning as much as we can together like one big happy family so we can be super prepared for release day!

What does our guild focus on?
We have a mix of different gaming styles. Some of us are casuals, and others are hardcore (and don't seem to ever log off). PG isn't a complete game, so I won't say we're focusing on "end-game"...yet. For now, we're trying to learn every skill and figure out all that we can about the game. There's so much to do, and we want it all. Also, most of us are from the US, but we still span all time-zones. We're trying to recruit players that play at different times of the day, but currently majority of us are online afternoons - nights across all US time-zones.

What are our expectations?
To have fun, first. Secondly, treat other players and guildies with respect. We're not OK with anything other than that, and you will be removed if you can't respect the online community, inside or outside of our guild.

Think you still want to join? Either reply below if you want to be invited, or contact any one of these players listed here in-game for an invite.

Jonnyshiz
Serpentes
Gogandantes
Ellifaine

Thanks for reading, and see you in-game!

- Jonnyshiz ;)

RamsayIV
05-27-2018, 06:11 PM
I played in the Alpha - did not get very far. I bought into it now that the game is on Steam EA and would like to join your guild if you will have me. I will try to contact you all in game - otherwise my in game name is Ramsaey. Thanks!

Jonny
05-28-2018, 10:22 AM
I played in the Alpha - did not get very far. I bought into it now that the game is on Steam EA and would like to join your guild if you will have me. I will try to contact you all in game - otherwise my in game name is Ramsaey. Thanks!

Sounds great!

Doesn't look like you've gotten an invite yet, I've been out of town for a few days but I'm back now. I'll be looking for you in game.

Mr Dedd
05-30-2018, 08:20 AM
Like RamsayIV I too played in Alpha around mid to late 2016 off and on. However with the steam release i decided to just start fresh.
I am very interested in joining your guild, my in-game name is Rinvana, i am west coast US and very active on most days.

Athenodorus6
05-31-2018, 08:56 AM
I played a little bit a long time ago but all in all I'm essentially brand new to this game if you'll still have me. I just started today and my in game name is Valandrius. Thank you.

bhajun
05-31-2018, 01:20 PM
'ello folks. i'm relatively new to the game, but am an experienced mmo player. would like to join up with a good guild that is willing to tolerate a casual player.

my game name is bhajun.

thanks!

CerealKiller321
06-01-2018, 04:34 PM
Hey. I am looking for a new guild. I will be on around 9pm central time.
Name:CerealKiller321.

Also. Looking to get a group together for ice magic raid in Kur.

Kehtnok
06-03-2018, 09:08 AM
Hey! Grouped with some Cave of Four folks in Serb Crypt a few days ago and had a blast. Hoping I could join the guild for more fun times :)

Name: Kehtnok

Cladari
06-06-2018, 09:01 PM
Hi all. Looking for a low pressure guild to hang with a bit. New player and I'm basically trying to figure this all out plus trying to stress the game a bit to find any flaws I can report to improve things. My biggest problem so far is trying to limit myself to a few things to progress instead of being all over the place. Older MMO vet currently a guild leader of a progression raiding guild in Rift but that doesn't take up too much time - all raid content on farm at this point. I'd love to join you. I will look for the listed players in game if I can figure out how to do that. In the mean time I can be found playing under the name Cenza.

Player Name - Cenza

Kago Kinji
06-10-2018, 02:00 AM
Many people in the guild may not even know me since I'm an Australian time zone player but in game name is NatureCop.

This is a great group of people who are always happy to help. Even if it seems like you're trying to get every curse in the game while you're learning the ropes!

+1 on Johhnyshiz' original post.

Kaelaien
06-10-2018, 02:02 PM
Heya, I recently started playing PG a few days ago and love the game. Reminds me of some of the old school MMOs that I have played. Hard to find anything like old EQ, but that has come close. Also, long time gamer and MMORPG player since the early days of EQ, Ultimata. Like what the guild stands for and would like to join.
Name: Kaelaien. Working towards Druid and like healing.
Thank you

mangofanta
03-22-2019, 01:21 PM
I'll be happy to join you guys. I'm a very new player to PG but i'm not new to MMORPGs