PDA

View Full Version : Hello Gorgonites

Gelara
05-21-2018, 03:46 PM
I'm a little late to the introduction, about 280 hours late, in fact. I'm gelara as some may know me in game, and gelara41 on twitch (yes I stream, almost all the time). I am 27 years old, and started gaming with my dad on diablo, when I was very very young. I then moved onto transport tycoon, ultima online, and then Everquest. I worked my way through most games but what really defines my gaming experience has been diablo 2 and world of warcraft. I've dabbled in most games, but nothing gets close to Project Gorgon. It hits all of my niches. It is just collectively fun. The community is extraordinary. From the moment I purchased the game and loaded into Anagoge, it has been nothing but great. Project gorgon always has me wanting more. I've not had this feeling for a game in a very long, or if I did it was not for long. I can see myself playing this game for years. Thanks all for listening to me ramble.

Yours truly,
Gelara

ShieldBreaker
05-21-2018, 04:10 PM
Hi gelara, belated welcome to Project: Gorgon :)

Played tons of transport tycoon, always hated how the mines would close right after you built a really strong line between it and the depot. I would mess with the AIs by building tracks around theirs, once I had played the game to excess.

Anyway, hope to see you in game.

drivendawn
05-21-2018, 09:26 PM
Welcome to PG my friend. :)

Gelara
05-21-2018, 11:26 PM
Hi gelara, belated welcome to Project: Gorgon :)

Played tons of transport tycoon, always hated how the mines would close right after you built a really strong line between it and the depot. I would mess with the AIs by building tracks around theirs, once I had played the game to excess.

Anyway, hope to see you in game.

Haha yeah always with the mines....but it was good money!

Nice to meet everyone.

Unruly
05-23-2018, 01:47 PM
I prefer gorgonian, I think. Gorgonite sounds like a mineral.

edit:whups, and Hi.

Gelara
05-23-2018, 07:32 PM
haha. hi. :)