PDA

View Full Version : Question about augmentation

Twerpenstein
05-14-2018, 09:41 AM
I have been trying to finish a new sword/psych suit. Niether helm or boots have the +4 Sprint boost from psych. I thought no big deal, craft another piece and remove the Aug. However every piece that had the +4 boost and one other psych mod has always given the wrong mod when trying to extract the sprint boost. Green pieces that have just the +4 mod gives me a message that no mod exists and the item and tourmaline are destroyed. Is this a bug?

Taledar
05-14-2018, 10:45 AM
Haven't messed around with augmentation any myself, but that does sound like odd behavior.

ShieldBreaker
05-14-2018, 12:16 PM
If your Ancillary-Armor Augmentation level wasn't 10 levels lower than the level of the treasure effect you were trying to extract
And you where using the extraction that was the correct range of levels (1-30)(31-60)for the level of the treasure effect It should have been no problem.

If you have more than enough skill, and used the correct recipe, then it was a bug and you should report it in game with the ! at the top of the right hand menu.

Twerpenstein
05-14-2018, 04:16 PM
Well that was an expensive learning experience. Turns out there is only one tier of that treasure effect so I simply needed to use the 1-30 range. I was right-clicking and it was defaulting to the higher because I was crafting lvl 40-60 armor. Not a bug, just a bit confusing because I had never seen it on low level armor. Thanks for the help!

cr00cy
05-15-2018, 03:51 AM
I would still report it. i don't think it should consume your item and gem if recipe failed, not it shouldn't be much problem if item lv is much higher than mod lv.