PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Character rotation, Goblin

Somej
05-10-2018, 07:25 AM
I am have been playing the game for just a couple of days but I am truly loving the experience. I have one quality of life suggestion and one wishful request.

First off, when you hold the right mouse button to rotate character the cursor actually keeps moving instead of holding in place. This makes it so my character will stop turning before I run out of space on the mouse pad as the cursor hit the edge of the screen. A lot of other games freeze the cursor in place which I believe works more fluidly.

My wishful request is simply for Goblins as a playable race. I am simply obsessed with Goblins, nothing more and nothing less.

So far that is all I have come up with. The game is so much damn fun so far. Keep up the good work.

Taledar
05-10-2018, 09:58 AM
What is your setup that you are playing on? If I hold down rmb I can rotate about 720 degrees before I run out of desk space.

Would be interesting for goblins to be playable. I'm imagining goblin player speech being all garbled up in chat unless your Goblinese is high enough to decipher it.

Somej
05-10-2018, 11:12 AM
What is your setup that you are playing on? If I hold down rmb I can rotate about 720 degrees before I run out of desk space.

Would be interesting for goblins to be playable. I'm imagining goblin player speech being all garbled up in chat unless your Goblinese is high enough to decipher it.

I could turn up the mouse sensitivity but that is more of a bandaid than a fix. I am often moving around for quite a while holding down the button so eventually I will run into a screen edge. Using a Razer Naga right now. It is nice to actually put all those buttons to use again. It has probably been about 3 years since I have played a real MMO.

I miss my Goblin from WoW. I don't miss much else though. LOL

Tagamogi
05-10-2018, 03:32 PM
Yes, goblins would be fun to play. I don't see it happening in the near future since we already have 3 future races queued up, but maybe in the very long run... :)

alleryn
05-10-2018, 08:29 PM
maybe goblin as a challenge race or something, those lot are scrubs. I wouldn't want to see a goblin as equal to an orc or an elf, imho

Somej
05-11-2018, 05:55 AM
maybe goblin as a challenge race or something, those lot are scrubs. I wouldn't want to see a goblin as equal to an orc or an elf, imho

Nice idea! I would work my ass off in game to play one. Definitely looking forward to the already scheduled races too.