PDA

View Full Version : ETA on Gorgon shop going back up?

Longtooths
05-09-2018, 07:59 PM
Is there one?

Citan
05-10-2018, 01:44 AM
We are integrating some aspects of the shopping process more directly into the game server so that there's less manual labor (on our parts). That integration will be done in the next game update in a couple weeks, and the shop should go online around then.

IndigoBlue
05-13-2018, 07:33 AM
We are integrating some aspects of the shopping process more directly into the game server so that there's less manual labor (on our parts). That integration will be done in the next game update in a couple weeks, and the shop should go online around then.

Does this mean the shop will be live before the end of the month? Because finally, I have money to put towards Project Gorgon! I could just donate, but it would be sweet if I could get something in game too.

Longtooths
05-17-2018, 12:02 PM

Thank you for the reply. I cant wait to contribute to the games success even more.

Illmaster
08-17-2018, 08:42 AM
I know this is an old post but any updates on the Gorgon Shop? Not looking for anything ground breaking. Even if it is not going up anytime soon, I would be open to purchasing credit to be used at a future time.