PDA

View Full Version : Leveling Ice Magic/Staff

Hpnotiq
05-09-2018, 09:33 AM
Hello,

Fairly new here, been playing a few weeks now. I started with the Unarmed/Mentalism and was not enjoying it as much as I would have liked. I was a little low for the quest but my guild greatly helped me unlock Ice Magic and now I'm working on that. A little background for you guys.

Currently 33 staff 30 Ice Magic. I've been using a lot of AoE spells to kill things in Serbule Crypt and stacking as much survivability as I can, to the point that I wear some Armor just for raw armor and combat refresh with a few peices that directly boost ice aoe. I kill things rather slowly but can easily tank 2 or 3 mobs in the back of Crypt such as Ice elementals or deer. From other people's experience is it smoother and faster to level with more of a single target focused built using things like cryogenic and frostbite or is ice AoE the way to go all the way to 70?

Niph
05-09-2018, 10:29 AM
You should be fine, most of the time. Just don't forget that mobs in Yeti Cave are, in general, immune to cold. Otherwise, there are many mobs immune or very resistant to cold here and there, but you can probably manage.

INXS
05-09-2018, 10:59 AM
Lv 45-50 just go to Kur tower, AoE place