PDA

View Full Version : Where Is the best place to farm chickens in south serb

spider91301
05-09-2018, 08:25 AM
After I cooled down from the ring incident I got 60 in cheesemaking and am taking a break from cheese for a while so I wanted to try doing fletching but serb chickens make me lose favor with the fletching teacher so I heard theres chickens in south serb is there a farm or area with a cluster of them if so where?

Side Note: Cheese was hell but worth it considering cooking is kinda useless when cheese does a sh** load more when it comes to health and power buffs and now I can honestly say if the cheese supplier at player stalls ever runs out or quits I can make my own crap for myself and also as a added bonus I know Longer Half to buy it

ShieldBreaker
05-09-2018, 08:47 AM
welcome back

I don't usually see too many wild chickens in the Serbule Hills, but they seem to spawn in the north part around the inn and Julius Patton farm.

Maybe try Deinonychus they drop feathers fairly often, and are more interesting to hunt then chickens.

Leodane
05-09-2018, 09:27 AM
It's been a while, but I think skinning the little angry ice roosters in Kur Tower yields feathers, too.

Longtooths
05-14-2018, 06:30 AM
It's been a while, but I think skinning the little angry ice roosters in Kur Tower yields feathers, too.

Confirmed^

preechr
05-14-2018, 07:03 AM
Serb Hills chickens spawn in the western and northern mountains fairly frequently and a little less frequently on the eastern side of the map

Sadly, there is no farm location for them, so you'd just have to patrol these areas while holding Alt to find them