PDA

View Full Version : TIPS OUT for Project Gorgon!

TipsOut
04-25-2018, 03:54 PM
Hello everyone!

My name is Tip (Tips Out), and like many of you, I am an MMO-addict! When I am not grinding mobs online, I'm grinding away at Youtube videos or streaming MMO-content, with a primary emphasis on Classic WoW. That is, until recently.

Last week, I was informed by one of my community members about Project: Gorgon, and after some initial skepticism of the game's price tag, I gave in to the curiosity and fired up the game for the first time. My reaction? WOW, and not the Blizzard kind.

You wonderful developers (A husband and wife, I hear?) have managed to recapture what most AAA developers have failed to even grasp over the past 10 years; a sense of adventure. Needless to say, your game has me hooked, and I'm looking forward to streaming it again tonight. I mean, come on, I can be a FREAKING BUNNY-MANCER FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

But yeah, I thought I would introduce myself and say hi. Hope to see you all in-game!

-Tips Out

drivendawn
04-25-2018, 04:00 PM
Welcome to PG TipsOut. :)

Aionlasting
04-25-2018, 05:39 PM
Welcome. I saw your stream. I was the guy in your chat who told you about the 'right click, more info tab, gifting' to see which npc's like the item you have instead of blindly guessing a few nights ago. ;)

ShieldBreaker
04-25-2018, 09:20 PM
Hi Tips Out, welcome to Project: Gorgon

:)

TipsOut
04-25-2018, 10:54 PM
Lol thank you man. I am so spastic on stream that I often miss chat stuff, but I appreciate your help! I really like this game and wish it all the best!

IndigoBlue
04-26-2018, 08:45 AM
Welcome to PG!

gabrielesani
05-03-2018, 12:36 AM
Awesome to see you there! I accidentally found this game yesterday and bought it, I'm really having a blast!