PDA

View Full Version : I can't run without holding shift

Xibri
04-22-2018, 07:50 AM
Since I got this game I've always ran without having to hold anything. I didn't change anything but suddenly now my character is walking by default. I set a key to toggle walk/run but that doesn't do anything. I have to hold shift while I move to run. Any help would be really appreciated i need my shift key for combat

Edit: neverming figured it out in the game settings there is a check box in the control settings that says "Always run everywhere" I never turned it off so idk how that happened but i hope if anyone has the same problem they'll see this thread

IndigoBlue
04-22-2018, 08:14 AM
Since I got this game I've always ran without having to hold anything. I didn't change anything but suddenly now my character is walking by default. I set a key to toggle walk/run but that doesn't do anything. I have to hold shift while I move to run. Any help would be really appreciated i need my shift key for combat

Edit: neverming figured it out in the game settings there is a check box in the control settings that says "Always run everywhere" I never turned it off so idk how that happened but i hope if anyone has the same problem they'll see this thread

Same thing happened to me the first week. This solution that I have illustrated in this screenshot fixed it. Hope this helps!

https://i.imgur.com/8IGug8D.png