PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Winterheart
04-19-2018, 10:46 PM
Heya, folks!

I'm Dinosaur, but Winter is also a viable option too. I'm a long-time player of the vidya games and I've been on the hunt for a sandbox game that I can play on the side of WoW and also real life. I've heard a lot of P:G mostly through the strong desire to play an animal character as people stated feral cows were a possible class to pick up and play. So, yeah. I'm gonna haul my butt into gear and become a milk-giving creature that grazes on grass and uh... I will kick things to death! Yeah. Maybe I will end up another type of animal, but I will see where this new and exciting path takes me.

But anyway, this is pretty much my third day playing P:G while starting up my second character after learning that rushing things leads to missing a lot of QoL things. I'm still a complete newbie who is learning how to figure things out and occasionally asking for help. That, or I udder cow puns because that's how I roll. I really like the set-up thus far (normally I'm leery of EA games, but this is promising!) plus the community made me laugh plenty of times in the past few hours I roamed like a headless chicken in Serbule Keep and beyond.

I look forward to meeting all of you at some point, and happy exploring!

- D

Tiamat
04-20-2018, 12:52 AM
Heya, Winter, welcome to the cult! Hope to see you moo'ing around in game. :) Cow's a good choice of first-animal-form as it's very tanky and goes very fast with the right modifiers.

ShieldBreaker
04-20-2018, 02:16 AM
Hi Winter, welcome to Project: Gorgon

Cow a very practical choice, you'll even be able to milk yourself once you get to a high enough level of cow.

Hope to see you in game.