PDA

View Full Version : Different lycanthropy forms!

Dagimir
01-23-2017, 02:59 PM
I would love not just to be a werewolf but to have the options of being other were-creatures. Were-tiger in paticular is what I would like but options like Were-rat would also be welcome!

kell.shepherd
01-23-2017, 03:35 PM
Shamered identifies with the butterfly kin so I bet he'd be into some werebutter.

Nrdr123
01-30-2017, 07:23 PM
Werebear. That is all that is needed.

Crissa
01-31-2017, 04:12 PM
It's certainly an idea! Of course, there'd need to be a proper skill for it to follow and animations and models made, but...

...Maybe the Bear could use mostly pig-like advancement and the tiger be wolf with just minor tweaks? A horse could be cow without milk...

I have no idea what a were butterfly be like ^-^

Dagimir
01-31-2017, 10:28 PM
With lycanthropy I think alot of the animals could fall under the same skills. I mean the difference between a were tiger and a were wolf are not much really. I mean I would be happy just looking like a tiger and having the abilities. Same could be said for bear or even rat. I mean they all have claws and teeth.

Oxlazr
01-31-2017, 11:18 PM
I recall this being mentioned a few times in the past, the only real issue being that lycanthropes as-is are designed to work in synergy (see Pack Attack) and splitting up the werewolf community might work against this.

I'd definitely like more variety with were-forms, though.

Crissa
02-01-2017, 06:57 PM
Ooo... Guild mascots as were-models.