PDA

View Full Version : Getting Pixie Sugar?

SoSens
04-18-2018, 10:14 PM
Is their a reliable way to get Pixie Sugar?

Being sold for 1k a pop seems way to much for how often i may use it going forward in Ice Conjuring and farming pixies at the lumber camp or SE Sun Vale just is not practical.

Thanks for any guidance.

alleryn
04-19-2018, 12:01 AM
I find it pretty regularly in buy used tabs (where it sells for 100). I've just been working up a stack that way. (Though my ice magic is still level 1 so i'm still a ways offf. Probably not much of a help if you are already in the throes).

Does Hiral really charge 1,000 each? Wiki says 250 (though that info was added over a year ago, so could easily be out of date).

I think some of the higher level "niche" skills are meant to be expensive to level up, such as cheesemaking or brewing, so this may fall under that category.

SoSens
04-19-2018, 01:14 AM
I find it pretty regularly in buy used tabs (where it sells for 100). I've just been working up a stack that way. (Though my ice magic is still level 1 so i'm still a ways offf. Probably not much of a help if you are already in the throes).

Does Hiral really charge 1,000 each? Wiki says 250 (though that info was added over a year ago, so could easily be out of date).

I think some of the higher level "niche" skills are meant to be expensive to level up, such as cheesemaking or brewing, so this may fall under that category.

Yea he does charge 1,000 for it now and I don't see anything to indicate this changes by raises his level of favor. Really the only info on pixie sugar is the patch note saying they raised it. Just wish fae were a more common enemy type somewhere as pixie sugar + phernology is pretty brutal.

I am sure more fae content may be added, especially when fae are playable but for now I just am wondering if buying from other players is the only practical way to get it or if their is some tried and true method out there to get it without the cost investment.

Niph
04-19-2018, 04:35 AM
It drops at least
. From Ambassadors of the Winter Court in Sun Vale.
. From Faerie Slaves in Goblin Basement (under Eltibule).
You probably need at least level 35 for both.

SoSens
04-19-2018, 01:08 PM
It drops at least
. From Ambassadors of the Winter Court in Sun Vale.
. From Faerie Slaves in Goblin Basement (under Eltibule).
You probably need at least level 35 for both.

Yea I know about both those methods but they are slow and not really reliable as id be faster to make the 1k at my level then to try and farm those spots.

Trying to see if their is a better area or if I just have to buy from npcs new/used or other players.

Thanks though.