PDA

View Full Version : Former AC player, returning to MMOs

FiremanJim
04-17-2018, 09:34 AM
Hello everyone! My name is obviously Jim and I am a former Asheron's Call addict. My best friend and I played it religiously in our youth to the point that we both had failing grades and a serious lack of sleep. My character was called "James Cragstone" and he was "Jonathan Cragstone" (we also had Hill People on the PVP server). I've overcome my MMO addiction though and played others for many years without sacrificing my health or grades again. :D

I'm now 33, have a family, and was recently feeling a bit nostalgic so I wanted to find a casual MMO to play around in. I read about Project Gorgon on Reddit and decided to give it a go. Loving it so far and it brings me back to my AC days of running around Rithwic fighting cows or causing RP mayhem. Hope to see other AC players out there doing the same.

IndigoBlue
04-17-2018, 10:20 AM
Welcome to Project Gorgon.

And a nicer group of players here then you have probably seen in a long time.

Ryker
04-17-2018, 10:30 AM
Welcome back to the fold. I had zero experience with AC but as an old EQ player, I can confidently tell you that the PG experience is very rewarding for those of us who loved the old-school MMO's. Hope to see you around in-game!

As a side note, you may want to look into the guild, Asheron's Legacy. I'm a part of it and I think you'll find many like-minded people there.

ShieldBreaker
04-17-2018, 11:02 AM
Hi Jim, welcome to Project: Gorgon