PDA

View Full Version : Augmentation noob questions

mcast
04-15-2018, 01:29 AM
So I extracted my first aug and applied it to an armour piece, in this case it was a +4 speed mod for psychology. It got me thinking about aug stacking;

Could I extract 9 +4 speed augs and put one on every piece of my gear, giving +36 runspeed?
The follow up obvious question, can you have multiple damage augs for one skill, eg 9 x 50% damage giving an exponential amount of damage?

Thanks.

ShieldBreaker
04-15-2018, 02:50 AM
Psychology only gets +x speed boost treasure effects on head and feet. You can use 1 head one and 1 feet one, so you are can only get 2 total of that mod.

You can stack different damage mods for a skill and or an ability of that skill.
There is a website that let you see and try out all sorts of info on treasure effects.
http://www.gorgonexplorer.com/build-planner

cr00cy
04-15-2018, 03:20 AM
Most mods appers on two different pieces of gear, with few exceptions (for example, mods that turn single-target skill into AOE usually apper only on gloves). You can stack the same mods (for example if you have two +50% dmg for x ability, you will get +100% damge). Hoever you can't have the same mod on every piece of gear.

mcast
04-16-2018, 05:04 AM
Tried to get a mod from an item, it didn't ask which one and I ended up with a useless aug. Is extraction random?

INXS
04-16-2018, 05:50 AM
Yes it is random, best to do on green gear that tend to have what you want.