PDA

View Full Version : Hello community

MadJonas
04-13-2018, 01:41 AM
Hello everyone. Just bought PG a couple of days ago and so far Im having a really nice time. In the beginning I was afraid of the graphics and gameplay from the videos I saw but only after we start to play we understand how good it is.

At the moment I feel kinda lost in the game without knowing where to go since most of the quests Im unable to finish so my next step is to join a guild and to
continue to explore this awesome game.

Cheers
MJ

ShieldBreaker
04-13-2018, 01:59 AM
Hi MadJonas, welcome to Project: Gorgon.

You'll lose that lost feeling pretty quick. It all makes sense once you get a feel for the game.

Good luck and have fun. :)

IndigoBlue
04-13-2018, 08:50 AM
Hello everyone. Just bought PG a couple of days ago and so far Im having a really nice time. In the beginning I was afraid of the graphics and gameplay from the videos I saw but only after we start to play we understand how good it is.

At the moment I feel kinda lost in the game without knowing where to go since most of the quests Im unable to finish so my next step is to join a guild and to
continue to explore this awesome game.

Cheers
MJ

Welcome to Project Gorgon. It's easy to feel a little overwhelmed at first. If your stuck with quests, don't forget that there is a help channel, and yea, some great guilds. Give it a little time too. Find the combat style you like to play, level it and some other skills that support your combat style, and have fun. This isn't a linear game, and finding a comfortable play style is part of the newbie process.

MadJonas
04-14-2018, 02:06 AM
Thanks for the words guys. I'm mostly in Eltibule now with Bard/Mentalism around lvl 25 trying to complete quests from that area.
So far I've had an excellent experience, the communtiy seems to be very friendly and helpful.

Cheers