PDA

View Full Version : Odd animal taming thingamabob

Krustydog
04-12-2018, 09:32 PM
When I first summon my pet and use sicem it goes straight for the mob. After that even if I use sicem it waits until mob attacks me. If it would attack like the first instance every time that would be optimal. I mean its called sicem right?

Krustydog
04-13-2018, 05:19 AM
Just got my panther and was hoping I wouldnt have same problem as rat. Is there a reason they will just stop following me and attacking? I set them to defend me. When they stop following me I try the follow me command and nada. They just stand there until I switch skills and switch back and resummon.

KeekUras
04-13-2018, 06:21 AM
I'm experiencing the same issues that Krustydog is as well with my rat. I'll have him in guard mode and he won't keep up with me. Sometimes, while surveying, I'll forget to check on him and the rat will be nowhere around and if I try any of the abilities, it states the pet is too far away and I can't find them and it doesn't say "Your pet is in battle". At that point, my only choice is to dismiss and summon again. If he's not right next to my leg when I click Sic Em, the spell will usually spin me around and take me to my pet instead of make the rat charge the selected target.

IndigoBlue
04-13-2018, 07:40 AM
I'm experiencing the same issues that Krustydog is as well with my rat. I'll have him in guard mode and he won't keep up with me. Sometimes, while surveying, I'll forget to check on him and the rat will be nowhere around and if I try any of the abilities, it states the pet is too far away and I can't find them and it doesn't say "Your pet is in battle". At that point, my only choice is to dismiss and summon again. If he's not right next to my leg when I click Sic Em, the spell will usually spin me around and take me to my pet instead of make the rat charge the selected target.

I'm noticing the same thing with my cat (upgraded within 24 hours of getting the Animal skill line). I was in Serbule last night doing Surveys, and had my cat out just for giggles. The usual mobs are so easy to kill, I just sliced em up before my cat could get close enough.

Sic Em spun me around so much I had no idea what direction I was focusing on.

Karamasha
04-13-2018, 07:46 AM
Feed the poor pets :(

IndigoBlue
04-13-2018, 08:46 AM
Feed the poor pets :(

My cat is fat. Feeding is not the solution to this problem. I see a Dr. Seuss joke in here somewhere, heh.